This is a full time position devoted to the sales and promotion of pension plans to business and individuals. Fondi Slloveno-Kosovar i Pensioneve, Member of Prva Group has started its operations in Kosovo in 2007 and is the sole operator in the field of private pension savings. Prva Group is one of the largest pension insurance groups in Southeast Europe.
The sales advisor will be responsible to promote, sell and market FSKP pension plans and FSKP brand to successful business in Kosovo as part of a larger sales team. The sales advisor is expected to be result oriented and able to cope with a demanding business environment.
The duties and responsibilities of the Sales Advisor are:
- to follow and implement a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability,
- assists in the development and implementation of marketing and sales plans as needed,
- provides timely feedback to the Management of the Company
- creates and conducts proposal presentations in front of both private and legal entities for the purpose of concluding a sales contract,
- creates and conducts telephone calls to set an appointment with respective clients,
- creates and conducts follow up meetings, phone calls, e-mails and letters in manner to either conclude a contract or expand existing clients portfolio,
- initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service,
- monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts,
- direct and coordinate activities involving sales of services,
- review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability,
- to keep and maintain records of all correspondence with a customer, offers to a customer, informative calculations and to maintain current information of a customer,
- assess market potential of new and existing sales channels.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Albanian and English (writing, speaking and understanding)
- Previous working experience in sales and promotion related tasks is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in economy or other related fields is an advantage
- Driving license
Please send your resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17.00hrs by June 25th, 2014. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Pėr informata tė detajuara ose pėr tė filluar kursimet pensionale ju mund tė kontaktoni