This is a full time position devoted to assisting the FSKP management board and overall staff. Fondi Slloveno-Kosovar i Pensioneve, Member of Prva Group has started its operations in Kosovo in 2006 and is the sole operator in the field of private pension savings. Prva Group is one of the largest pension insurance groups in Southeast Europe with more than 355,253 clients and more than 435,65 million Euros under management.
The assistant will support the Management Board in areas such as completion of special projects and reports, calendar management and scheduling, preparation for and reporting on meetings, correspondence, filing, telephones, travel logistics and other special events and duties as needed.
The duties and responsibilities of the Executive Office Assistant are:
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution,
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system of corporate documents, records, and reports,
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries,
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work,
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings,
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid Management of the Company,
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of Board of Directors and Management Boards,
- Manage and maintain Executives and Management schedules,
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in Albanian and English (writing, speaking and understanding)
- Previous working experience in office and administrative related tasks is an advantage
- Bachelor degree in economy or law or other related fields is an advantage
Please send your resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16.00hrs by September 3rd, 2013. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.